March 17 - 26, 2020
Highlights: Portuguese Riviera, Choice on Tour, Lisbon, Fado Dinner Show, Sintra, Obidos, Fatima, Evora, Alentejo Countryside Stay, Sagres, Lagos, Algarve, Faro, Cork Factory, Azeitao, 2 Winery Tours, 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Round trip air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges,
- Hotel Transfers
- Meals included are:
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Spend the night in the heart of the Alentejo region among vineyards and farmland.
- Stop in historic Evora, known as the "Museum City of Portugal."
- Venture to Lagos, where Prince Henry the Navigator began his explorations.
- Spend three nights on the sunny coast of the Algarve.
- Stay three nights at a coastal resort on the Portuguese Riviera.
- Tour Lisbon, Portugal's capital that overlooks the Tagus River.
- Experience local cuisine and wine and immerse yourself in the moving sounds of Fado.
- Indulge in a tasting of the Alentejo region's wines during a winery tour.
Book Now & Save $200 Per Person!
Call for our group rates and additional departure dates!
Single Supplement extra charge. Optional 4-night Madeira Island post-tour extension available
Upgrade to Elite Airfare! See Flyer for details
Rates are per person based on double occupancy and subject to change due to currency rate exchange fluctuations and availability at time of reservation. Seats are limited, book early !!!
Book Now & Save discount is valid on land and air-inclusive bookings deposited by 09/18/2019
*** Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. ***
For more information and reservations, call us today!!!