November 11 - 17, 2020
Highlights: Reykjavík, Northern Lights Cruise, Search for the Northern Lights, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall, Lava Exhibition Center, Vik, Seljalandsfoss, Skógar Museum, Skógafoss, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Skaftafell National Park, Vatnajökull Glacier, Blue Lagoon
- Round trip air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges,
- Hotel Transfers
- Meals included are:
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Explore Skógar Museum, covering all aspects of Icelandic life.
- Experience the energy at the geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur.
- Learn about the volcanic nature of the island of Iceland during a visit to the Lava Exhibition Center.
- Savor gourmet Icelandic cuisine at a popular local restaurant.
- Challenge your taste buds with a sample of traditional Hákarl and Brennivín (Icelandic schnapps).
- Search for nature's dazzling display on a northern lights cruise in Reykjavik.
- Venture out into the countryside outside of Vik for three nights in search of more aurora borealis sightings.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
Book Now & Save $250 Per Person!
Call for our group rates and additional departure dates!
Single Supplement extra charge. Optional 4-night Madeira Island post-tour extension available
Upgrade to Elite Airfare! See Flyer for details
Rates are per person based on double occupancy and subject to change due to currency rate exchange fluctuations and availability at time of reservation. Seats are limited, book early !!!
Book Now & Save discount is valid on land and air-inclusive bookings deposited by 05/12/2020
*** Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. ***
For more information and reservations, call us today!!!