August 4 - 17, 2020
Highlights: Scottsdale, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Old Faithful, Sheridan, Bighorn Mountains, Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore, Denver, Rocky Mountain National Park
- Round trip air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges,
- Hotel Transfers
- Meals included are:
- 13 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Explore the Buffalo Bill Center of the West, a tribute to Buffalo Bill Cody.
- Meet Native Americans and discuss their unique and colorful culture.
- Make yourself at home with a 2-night stay in Denver, the "Mile High City."
- Visit Yellowstone National Park, home to the famous Old Faithful Geyser.
- See one of the country's most famous landmarks, Mount Rushmore.
- Experience a chuck wagon dinner and cowboy entertainment.
- Discover a world of color and light on a breakfast cruise on Lake Powell.
Call for our group rates and additional departure dates!
Single Supplement extra charge. Terms and Conditions apply
Rates are per person based on double occupancy and subject to change due to currency rate exchange fluctuations and availability at time of reservation. Seats are limited, book early !!!
*** Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. ***
For more information and reservations, call us today!!!